Chemical Handling Training Institute
The course is designed to increase the awareness level of the delegates in the hazards associated with chemicals and to mitigate the allied risk
- Introduction- Types of chemical hazards and its classification- site-specific information to be included.
- Material Safety Data Sheet and its analysis based on the chemicals in use at the client’s workplace
- Requirements for Labels and Signs
- Flammability of dangerous chemicals and its control measures.
- Routes of Entry of Chemicals – how chemicals can adversely affect us depending on route of entry, dose and duration of exposure.
- Safe storage, handling, transport and disposal of dangerous goods.
- Types and the use of different PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Risk assessment procedure for chemical handling at the workplace.