Confined Space Training Institute
The course is designed for the employees who enter and work in a confined space. The training includes the procedures and safe working practices that a employees has to follow. By the end of the course, delegates should be able to:
- Ensure the safe entry and exit to a confined space.
- Identify areas of danger within the confined space and apply the appropriate control measures to eliminate or reduce the hazards.
- Demonstrate duties of an attendant.
- Know how to act in case of emergencies.
- Understand PTW
- Identify and use the required Personnel Protective Equipment
- Introduction- types of confined space.
- Identify the different hazards associated with confined spaces and its control measures.
- Entry and Exit processes.
- Techniques for monitoring confined space.
- Roles and responsibilities of authorized attendant and entry supervisor.
- Permit to work system
- Understanding emergencies in confined space.
- Emergency procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment.